Fix your save crash please

Fix your save crash please

Postby Missille » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:26 am

Okay, first of all I want to say that I really enjoy the game

But

There is a lot of sessions where my game crash for no reason when I wanted to save, or when I wanted to watch play by play during a game. And with no auto-save thing, that's really annoying when u lost one entire season. At this moment, I just had a crash on my game after my first win at Natty with Louisiana-Lafayette, during Overtime against Georgia, after 20 seasons to build up a big program! That's enough for me.

I know that you can't fix these issue for DDSCF 20 but please this is a feedback about this main problem who ruins my enjoyment of playing it. Hope you will make your game more stable.
Missille

Re: Fix your save crash please

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:42 am

If you run into a crash there should be a DDSCFLog.txt file that gets generated in your Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF20 folder that you can send to me so I can take a look. If you are running into crashes during Saving then I would check and make sure your Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF20 folder is set to "not sync" in OneDrive so that the files don't get locked while saving. Some firewall and scanning programs also cause issues and adding that folder to the exception list may help.
brooks_piggott

Postby Dwells » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:51 pm

This is what i just got; What do I need to do? It has happened in two saves now

Date: 10/20/2020 1:44:00 PM
Source: System.Core
Stack Trace: at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at IFqzgzxwKadjjmSsYxoiwqVJQvME.vceDGhwOrijOLgkPhXXfGhMFbNkc.ptWVBKrIXlCWPfUPhbCjfGcXfLPX(Object <p0>, EventArgs <p1>)
at DDSCF.Progress.TXBmxoTqglbQkwHBfyTLlhrlAFcP(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
Dwells

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:23 pm

This happens when you click Save? Or when you're doing something else? I may be able to take a look if you share your .bin file with me here or via slack. You can find the .bin file in Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSCF20\Leagues\yourleaguename
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2020 General Discussion