Two Things

Two Things

Postby JDB » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:42 pm

I don't really like complaining about game results, but there are two things that I would like to have at least looked at and tweaked if necessary for the next version. And both of these are things that have been an issue in the past and have been fixed to some degree. They don't happen nearly as much but they do still happen enough to take notice:

1. The number of safeties. I feel like I'm am seeing at least five or six a week and sometimes multiple ones in the same game against the same team. Not sure if it is because AI teams don't know how to call plays differently when pinned deep or because the QBs are holding the ball too long in order to create more deep passes. But I think this needs to be looked at.

2. Teams scoring 100+ points. It's happened once so far in my game with the latest CF20 patch, (a 107-3 win by South Florida over Tulane.) Once is definitely better than before, but still, this should almost never happen.

*Just a side note though, I looked into it and Tulane had thrown 9 interceptions which would make some since as to why the score was what it was. However, USF continued to pass the ball late in the game and there were almost no backups used. And Tulane probably should have benched their starting QB at some point.

Thanks for looking into these.
JDB

Return to DDS: College Football 2020 General Discussion