How Does Online Work?

How Does Online Work?

Postby Malarchy » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:27 pm

Hi all

Looks like loads of great leagues around this game. I continue to hunt for the perfect NFL manager for my group.

How does multiplayer work for this game? It it exporting and downloading the league file each time? That must get tedious in the off season.

How do leagues port from one release version to the next? For instance if I have 2021 but 2022 comes out, is it simple to transition an online league to the latest release?

Seems the cost is quite high for league participation. 32 teams each buying the game release each year. Of course I could organize a smaller league but that's not the idea. Is everyone buying the latest release each year the way it works?

What we are looking for is to play at the pace of the NFL. Running 30 years in the blink of an eye is less interesting and less feasible for us. A game a week is plenty. But would my group need to be updating every day to get all the latest injury reports etc?

Thanks in advance. We are already a 3 tier fantasy league with 36 total participants. But having a functioning NFL manager game is the goal for our football gaming.
Malarchy

Return to DDS: Pro Football Leagues