GMPFL (DDSPF 24): New GM League looking for GMs

GMPFL (DDSPF 24): New GM League looking for GMs

Postby HeimdallAvatar » Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:09 pm

Don't like coaching and just want to focus on GM activities? Then GMPFL might be the league for you.

SimNation's new DDSPF 24 league limits players to more of a GM role where you hire the coaches, draft or sign the players, define the strategy (and potentially the depth chart) but then your coaches largely make the play calls during the game. The league has its own slack channel, multiple seasoned coaches, and will be run in hard mode to make things a bit more competitive. There is also a college league that will feed this league with a customization done by to ensure that the league doesn't get too overpowered.

The inaugural season will start on Sunday, December 3rd. The following teams are currently open: Green Bay, Chicago, New Orleans, Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Carolina, LA Rams, Seattle, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Houston, Tennessee, Indianapolis, Buffalo, Kansas City, San Diego, and Las Vegas.

If you'd like to know more, reach out to me here or on SimNation's slack at: sim-nation.slack.com.
HeimdallAvatar

Re: GMPFL (DDSPF 24): New GM League looking for GMs

Postby jobet5s » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:45 pm

I m in this league but my computers broke will be down for two weeks could you look after my team I’m San francisco
jobet5s

Return to DDS: Pro Football Leagues