CSFL College League

Re: CSFL College League

Postby Rizzo » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:29 pm

We are currently closing in on the end of the 2014 CSFL college season and are looking for new, dedicated Athletic Directors to join us as these recruiting battles continue to get crazy! If interested, PM me and I can get you the Discord info and list of taken teams.
Rizzo

Postby Rizzo » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:33 pm

CSFL College Football league is gearing up for the 2015 season. The following are the teams that are taken. Every other team is available. Now is a great time to jump in, finish off a team's current recruiting class and take over for the next season!

Arizona
Auburn
Baylor
Boston College
BYU
Colorado
Florida
Florida State
Georgia
Hawaii
Illinois
Iowa
Marshall
Maryland
Miami (FL)
Michigan
New Mexico
Notre Dame
Oregon
Penn State
Stanford
Texas
USC
Utah
West Virginia
Western Michigan
Last edited by Rizzo on Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rizzo

Postby huskerfan4life » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:32 pm

I was wondering if the Nebraska Cornhuskers was taken because I did not see them listed,
huskerfan4life

Postby Rizzo » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:04 pm

huskerfan4life wrote:I was wondering if the Nebraska Cornhuskers was taken because I did not see them listed,

Any team that is not listed above is available!
Rizzo

Postby Rizzo » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:02 am

We are entering conference championship week of the 2014 season. If you’re interested in joining, now is the time as you can finalize recruiting and prep for a bowl game before we head into the 2015 season!

Our plan is to start the 2015 season using the CF20 engine and then transition over to CF21 when the game is up and running without any major issues.
Rizzo

Postby Vann_the_Red » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:56 pm

Hey, Rizzo; it's Vann from the WSBA and GM Games discord. Is this league still going? If so, I'm interested but have a question for your community.
Vann_the_Red

Postby Rizzo » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:45 pm

We are moving to CF21 on Monday following our training camp sim. We have added about 5 new GMs in the last two days and plenty of GMs are claiming 2nd teams. If interested, now is the time! PM me and I’ll invite you to Discord server?
Rizzo

Postby Rizzo » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:28 am

We are now up to 33 teams being managed for CF21! We are running training camp on Wednesday morning, red shirts on Friday and Week 1 is next Monday. Get in now while we are gearing up for a new season!
Rizzo

Postby Rizzo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:34 pm

Week 1 bring simmed this Monday. If you’re still looking for a league feel free to reach out and get in on the league early in the season!
Rizzo

Postby Rizzo » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:43 am

The CSFL college league is always looking for more ADs to add to the frenzy! We currently have 40+ teams being controlled by our ADs and the recruiting battles are getting intense! As we are nearing the end of the regular season, now is the time to grab a program of your own and out your stamp on this year’s recruiting class to prepare for your reign!

If you’re looking for a fun, competitive and active league send me a PM! We sim twice a week - Mondays & Fridays - so it’s not too overwhelming to get your exports in.

We have fully moved to Discord and ditched our forums. If you PM me, I can get you that Discord invite link to get you setup!
Rizzo

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Football Leagues