College Mod Version 1.11 updated

Re: College Mod Version 1.11 updated

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:57 am

Yes I do, for both teams and coaches. For teams this year I will set Current Prestige to their February 2021 results and for Historical Prestige I rank from 2000-2021 history as using full history keeps too many non relevant teams too good so it reflects more what recruits know today and seems to work well as I have done it that way since the 2019 version of the game. For example UCLA hadn't been very good for years and full history over rates them. While they had some good years from 2000 on they also didn't fair real well during that time period as well so they project pretty well using 2000 at a starting point.
Coaches current is done pretty much the same as teams but historical I do the same starting at the year 2000 but use a total different formula because there have been some very good coaches at some mid major teams that are happy to stay there and I think so far works well. Think Tubby Smith at High Point.

And I have made my version of this years tournament court with that logo center court for the DDSCB2021 mod. No I'm not excited!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
NCAAhoops

Postby PointGuard » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:56 pm

Did you put cardboard cutouts in the stands for the courts? :D
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby coachtrox » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:34 pm

Does this mod give real University names and mascots?
coachtrox

Postby PointGuard » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:29 am

coachtrox wrote:Does this mod give real University names and mascots?

Real university names and nicknames, real conference names, real courts, actual logos.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby RickBem76 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:53 pm

norton life lock wont let me dl the file what do i do ?
RickBem76

Postby PointGuard » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:05 pm

Norton should allow you to take the "risk" (it really isn't a risk). But if not, you could shut down Norton and download it and then restart Norton.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby coachtrox » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:38 pm

PointGuard wrote:
coachtrox wrote:Does this mod give real University names and mascots?

Real university names and nicknames, real conference names, real courts, actual logos.

Downloaded and installed, then started a new association...same fictional nicknames and mascots. Cannot find a readme file....what have I missed in the mod install process?
coachtrox

Postby coachtrox » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:59 pm

Just read back some posts and figured it out! Sorry! Thanks for this!
coachtrox

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 Mods