College Mod Version 1.11 updated

Re: College Mod Version 1.11 updated

Postby Chris » Sat May 09, 2020 4:35 pm

Worst case scenario GM Games has a mirror, https://forums.gmgames.org/files/file/6 ... -and-more/
Chris

Postby CamDoy1917 » Sun May 17, 2020 7:36 pm

How do i get version 8.4 or above? I guess i have 8.0 but i dont know how to get an updated version
CamDoy1917

Postby PointGuard » Sun May 17, 2020 8:40 pm

CamDoy1917 wrote:How do i get version 8.4 or above? I guess i have 8.0 but i dont know how to get an updated version

Go to the thread for DDSCB2020 version updates (viewtopic.php?f=322&t=31429 ) and the link to version 8.11 (the most up-to-date version) will be at the top of the first post in that thread.

Suggest you check that thread from time to time to see if there are future updates.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Nando7007 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:07 pm

First of all thanks for the mod and your hard work.
I have a problem with the mod. My CB vertion is the latest 8.12. My PB the latest 9.11. And still Im able to link my CB to PB. I can play perfect my CB with your mod but not link. When Im going to linked the processing screen takes forever.
I know its the mode because I tried to link a CB with the default database that comes in the game and worked.
Does someone knows the solution to this problem? Maybe an older version of the mode could work but I cannot find a download link for a previus version.
Nando7007

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:50 pm

Unless NCAAhoops answers you here, I suggest you provide this information to Gary via a Support TIcket and see if he can help.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby mavest » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:42 am

Hello , i'would like to try creating a new team : the city college of New york .How do you make it? a substitution maybe? Have you got an idea? Tks for yours answers
mavest

Postby NCAAhoops » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:50 am

Yes you would need to just make the changes to an existing team as you cannot add more than 353 teams. Pick one you don't care about losing in the association and edit it to what you wish.
NCAAhoops

Postby PointGuard » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:15 pm

Welcome back NCAAhoops! :)
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby henry296 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:52 pm

Thanks for the mod. I started a new association as Pitt and got a pretty good team, preseason Top 25 good. Is that random or due to the mod?
henry296
Elite Member

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:25 am

Its based on three things.
One is team prestige which Pitt is improving in since coaching change in real life as Jeff Capel is a respected and has improved the team.
Two the Head Coach Prestige and recruiting ability which if you are the head Coach then that comes from your ratings, so if you made yourself a good head coach then that brings your school up especially if you are better than Capel ratings.
Third will be random is the recruits available in your area. If there were a lots of talented recruits in Pitt's recruiting area this really helps even if your not the greatest coach and team and this is random every time you start a new association and every year you play thereafter.

Also just because they are listed top 25 at the start doesn't mean they will remain there. See it often. They may have got a group of good players but they could be low academics or trouble in the locker room and that will eventually kill the ranking. A great example of this is last years Memphis team, was supposed to be top 5 nationally and most likely would have not made the NCAA tournament if there had been one.

Also the next time you start an association probably will not be ranked as I have seen them pop up maybe 1 out of 10 startups with Capel as coach in the mod. I also sometimes start an association 2 or 3 times and look at the polls before I pick one to actually play out do to some of the randomness.
NCAAhoops

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 Mods