College Mod Version 1.11 updated

Re: College Mod Version 1.11 updated

Postby henry296 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:18 pm

Thanks. I had to bump coach up a little but so Pitt was an option. So far I’ve stayed in the top 25 through the non conference season.
henry296
Elite Member

Postby trey092001 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:07 am

I cant seem to get the link to download I bought the game form the wolverine site could someone please email me the zip file so I can upload it to the game. My email is vontraviuswilliams@gmail.com
trey092001

Postby NCAAhoops » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:00 pm

Just checked the link for the Wolverine purchased version and its working was able to download. Once you download unzip the file and run the installers.
NCAAhoops

Postby LaStarza » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:30 pm

I just recently purchased the game and updated to the most current version (8.14). I then downloaded and installed this mod. I notice when I look at any roster other than my own, all of the players are shown as having a half-star overall rating. Is this the way it's supposed to be? The mod did install ok... I'm seeing all the real-life team names and logos, etc.

Thanks!
LaStarza

Postby TheSpydyr » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:44 am

Thanks so much for this and all the work you did on it. Very nicely done and makes the game even that much better.

One quick thing I noticed for the school abbreviation for Missouri, it should be MIZZOU. What's there now doesn't have the U at the end.

Thanks again!
TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:01 am

Found some more abbreviation changes that should be applied to Missouri schools. Missouri State change should be MOST (no "." between MO.ST).

Same for SE Missouri St. No "." between SE.MO. It should be just SEMO.

And for Saint Louis University, instead of STL for the abbreviation, it should be SLU.

Thanks again!
TheSpydyr

Postby blink » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:11 am

Just bought the game and downloaded the mod. Thank you very much for this!

The issue I have is that the mod has changed the team names but not the pictures. The generic logos have been replaced with not the real logos but little picture icons for each team.

Not sure what I did wrong. I admit I'm a noob to these mods.

I have the Wolverine version off of the website....
blink

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:06 pm

TheSpydyr - I'm aware the abbreviations do not match the standard ones used by teams or media.
One if you play out 2D games you can only see 4 letters before the logo covers up the rest so most are 3 -4 letters with few exceptions thus the MIZZOU shortened.
Two the periods don't take a full letter space such as MO.ST so I do that because in stats or if you export players that is sometimes the only indication of what team your looking at so I usually use the 2 letter state abbreviation per the Post Office and a period to separate the lettering to better tell which team it is therefore MO Missouri and ST for state with the period as a separator makes MO.ST. With 353 teams its hard to have just 4 letters for all and over half have a U in them which really made it hard to not duplicate abbreviations. But alot of effort went into abbreviations that you could name the team when you saw it as there are very experienced NCAA basketball people that play this game and there are very in-experienced people that play also and they will not always now the difference between KU and UK. But I purposely tried to stay away form U's as then with just 3 letters left it was difficult to do 353 teams in 3 to 4 letters.
NCAAhoops

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:09 pm

Blink, That usually means the mod installed into the wrong folder. Are you using Wolverine purchased or Steam version? Steam versions can be installed anywhere and there is no way for me to locate the install directory in the registry. I use the default location given to me by a few people but there is no guarantee that's where it is on your computer. Let me know which version you purchased and I'll try to help.
NCAAhoops

Postby blink » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:30 pm

Thanks hoops! I have the Wolverine purchased....
blink

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 Mods