College Mod Version 1.11 updated

Re: College Mod Version 1.11 updated

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:30 pm

Wolverine usually defaults the game install in "C:\Wolverine Studios\DDSCB2020"
If you changed that default game install to a different location then you need to re-run the installer and change the install location to the same place.

You should see "C:\Wolverine Studios\DDSCB2020" if its install in the default. If you can follow going to C: then see a "Wolverine Studios" folder then inside that you see "DDSCB2020" if so I would re -run then mod installer but do not change anything just click OK all the way thru.
NCAAhoops

Postby blink » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:50 pm

I got it to work, thanks for the help!
blink

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:12 pm

Great! Good to know.
Enjoy!
NCAAhoops

Postby blink » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:28 am

One thing I've noticed now is that all of the other teams players ratings and star levels have disappeared. Is this normal?

My player ratings and star levels are intact but everyone else you can't see. For example, all of Kentucky's players are now rated 0.5 stars and when you click on a player profile, you don't see any ratings at all for shooting, scoring, etc.
blink

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:30 pm

blink wrote:One thing I've noticed now is that all of the other teams players ratings and star levels have disappeared. Is this normal?

My player ratings and star levels are intact but everyone else you can't see. For example, all of Kentucky's players are now rated 0.5 stars and when you click on a player profile, you don't see any ratings at all for shooting, scoring, etc.

It's working as the game is designed. Read through this thread: viewtopic.php?f=322&t=31993
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby TheSpydyr » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:16 pm

NCAAhoops wrote:TheSpydyr - I'm aware the abbreviations do not match the standard ones used by teams or media.
One if you play out 2D games you can only see 4 letters before the logo covers up the rest so most are 3 -4 letters with few exceptions thus the MIZZOU shortened.
Two the periods don't take a full letter space such as MO.ST so I do that because in stats or if you export players that is sometimes the only indication of what team your looking at so I usually use the 2 letter state abbreviation per the Post Office and a period to separate the lettering to better tell which team it is therefore MO Missouri and ST for state with the period as a separator makes MO.ST. With 353 teams its hard to have just 4 letters for all and over half have a U in them which really made it hard to not duplicate abbreviations. But alot of effort went into abbreviations that you could name the team when you saw it as there are very experienced NCAA basketball people that play this game and there are very in-experienced people that play also and they will not always now the difference between KU and UK. But I purposely tried to stay away form U's as then with just 3 letters left it was difficult to do 353 teams in 3 to 4 letters.

Ah, thanks for the good explanation and makes sense! Once again thanks for the hard work and effort put into this. I'm fully enjoying it!
TheSpydyr

Postby hockeytrb99 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:35 am

Does anybody have a way to get this to me I just bought the game today and the links aren't working. Thanks.
hockeytrb99

Postby YGuyLevi » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:31 pm

ive downloaded the mod but my imports list is empty..any ideas?
YGuyLevi

Postby SgtMcNab » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:01 am

I can't seem to access the link either.

I'm based in the UK so not sure if that's why the links not working for me?

Is there another link?

Thanks
SgtMcNab

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:17 am

It is strange that the links don't work for everyone. Just downloaded and seemed to work. I wouldn't think it has to do with country, but not sure.
slybelle1
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 Mods