College Mod Version 1.11 updated

Re: College Mod Version 1.11 updated

Postby lucash » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:57 pm

No worries, take your time. As mentioned, appreciate what you do.
lucash

Postby NCAAhoops » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:25 pm

I signed up on another site. Don't know anything about and need to learn what I'm doing before I upload all my stuff again to be sure before I switch or when Mediafire is turned back on. I will get the College mod links working first.
If you asked for the mod make sure I know which link you need. Wolverine or Steam purchased versions as they are different installers.If you don't get a PM then I don't know which link you need, send me the purchase point of your game to get the correct link.
NCAAhoops

Postby hadamgleich » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:47 pm

Thanks for the reply. I sent you a PM
hadamgleich

Postby thom_not_tom » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:45 pm

I'd also like a PM link if you get a chance. Steam purchase version. Appreciate your hard work!
thom_not_tom

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri May 01, 2020 8:26 am

Checked this morning and my Mediafire page was released overnight and I can log in. Nothing deemed offensive found. It does appear the files are there but the links still don't work for some reason, they may start working or I'll have to fix them.
I did update the College Mod First page with links to the College Mod for both purchased versions that will work.
Thank to the guys that responded to the PM's last night as that is the links I'm using.
If you did not get a PM use the proper link on the first Mod post.

I'll look into whats working and what's not late this evening.
NCAAhoops

Postby Devon2000 » Fri May 01, 2020 9:23 am

It says File isn’t made public?
Devon2000

Postby Geralt » Thu May 07, 2020 8:39 am

Yesterday I purchased DDSCBB 2020 and downloaded the college mod. After installation, I selected the tick box to show the readme file, but it does not open for some reason. I checked the game directory, hoping I would find the readme file there, but do not see it. I've figured out how to activate the mod when setting up my association, but there are several variants of the database and I can't decipher for sure which is which (looks like one may have real coach names, etc). Can you break it down or post the readme, please?
Thanks!
Geralt

Postby slybelle1 » Thu May 07, 2020 9:42 am

Geralt wrote:Yesterday I purchased DDSCBB 2020 and downloaded the college mod. After installation, I selected the tick box to show the readme file, but it does not open for some reason. I checked the game directory, hoping I would find the readme file there, but do not see it. I've figured out how to activate the mod when setting up my association, but there are several variants of the database and I can't decipher for sure which is which (looks like one may have real coach names, etc). Can you break it down or post the readme, please?
Thanks!

Assuming you installed the Non-steam version, typically you would find the manual in this directory:

c:\Wolverine Studios\DDSCB2020\app\disk\imports

But from the read me....

Imports:
Import Naming convention. Import-CnfTm, is real Conferences and Teams. Import-CnfTmCoa, is real Conferences, Teams, and Coaches. NS is no stats to start or YS is yes historical stats to start.

Imports Available: Mod Version 1.xx
00_Import-CnfTm-Default Same as 01_Import but uses default.db ratings for Current, Historical Prestige's, Academic and Facilities. More info on this in Mod Info at end of this document.
01_Import-CnfTm-NS 2019-20 season conferences & teams, game generated coaches, no stats.
02_Import-CnfTmCoa-NS 2019-20 season conferences, teams and Coaches, no stats.
03_Import-CnfTm-YS 2019-20 season conferences & teams, game generated coaches, with stats.
04_Import-CnfTmCoa-YS 2019-20 season conferences, teams and Coaches, with stats.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Geralt » Thu May 07, 2020 9:50 am

Thanks !!
Geralt

Postby usfcommish » Sat May 09, 2020 1:18 pm

Thank you for this effort - it is appreciated. Your help pdf was great.
usfcommish

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 Mods