Nube Question about real rosters

Nube Question about real rosters

Postby WreckEmTech » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:01 pm

Sorry if I missed this somewhere. I tried looking but are there any Mods that have the real rosters for the 2019 season? I have downloaded the mod with the logos etc which is awesome but can't seem to find anything about rosters. I did notice in the admin section how I can edit players' names which I was going to start but figured I would check on this first. Thanks
WreckEmTech

Re: Nube Question about real rosters

Postby PointGuard » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:23 pm

There are no mods (as of yet at least) with real rosters for 2019-2020 season.

A couple of the options in the College Mod have real coaches.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby WreckEmTech » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:10 pm

Thanks for the quick response. I can just adjust a few of the names. One more question. I'm a Texas Tech grad and obviously pretty excited about the direction of the program. I noticed that the prestige level for Tech on the mod is a 60. Is that something that can be changed? I think I read that the prestige was working off more of a 20 year average but I wanted to bump it a little more realistic. If I can't, does the prestige move with each season?
WreckEmTech

Postby PointGuard » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:40 pm

I've never messed around with changing Prestige levels, so will leave it up to others who are more familiar with what that might do.to respond to you about that.

But yes, prestige does get adjusted each season. It's incremental of course. It depends on your teams record and how they did in the conference,but one of the big factors is how far your team progresses in the NCAA Tourney.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:58 pm

I believe it can only be done in the database not from within the game. I didn't look but you might be able to export and edit db there and re-import back. If you do be careful moving to much can change the whole balance of the game and if your coach is not on par he or you will be fired for not living up to higher expectations. Prestige effects many parts of the game and there are two, Current and historical. I use 20 year average for historical in the college mod, and the 2019-20 season results for the Current.
If I can I would recommend editing the current first to see if that does what you want. And as always make a backup if needed later.
NCAAhoops

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:13 am

Checked this evening and the export does include the prestige fields that you can edit. I would start by changing Current Prestige to 20 no higher see if that helps. If you need higher slightly raise Historical Prestige but be careful here.
NCAAhoops

Postby mavest » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:50 pm

I don't speak english and it's not my native languages. But I've two questions
1°- How do you edit rosters ? . I have a dream , i want to create "all star" team in each university.For eg , in georgetown , iverson ewing, mourning...
So (and i'm noob). How do you make it?

2°- If I try and achieve my purpose, how can you add these in custom base permanently?
If I use college mods can I substitute some players with past players?

Tks for your answers and your explanation :)
mavest

Postby NCAAhoops » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:49 pm

Right now the college mod has fictitious game generated players, so no real players. You can make them real from within the game but its a long and tedious job to make 5295 players for 353 teams. You can click the little rectangle button at the bottom left of an association screen (says commish when you have mouse over it) and in that screen there is a player editor about half way down on the right.
I have a new mod coming out this weekend you may want wait and look at for some ideas.
NCAAhoops

Postby mavest » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:18 am

tks you for the details . I have 2 questions :
1°- How do you change student's classes ? (freshman..) when you edit?
2°- How do you change high school's state ?

Is it possible to use some application like DB browser or access ?
mavest

Postby NCAAhoops » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:21 am

You should not and cannot change players High School States as that throws recruiting into a tailspin. I have not looked at the internal editor under the Commish screen to see if you can change year but be careful there as well because of the scholarships made available for your team would not adjust to that in my opinion but I don't know for sure.
If you import your file at the start of an association (like the College Mod) you can do those things. But you would have to build a player.db to import. it must have all 5295 player in it to work.
NCAAhoops

Next

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 Mods