Nube Question about real rosters

Re: Nube Question about real rosters

Postby truebatman » Sat May 16, 2020 4:47 pm

Concerning prestige, I'm going into the db file to change a couple prestiges, it appears under current prestige noone is over 20. So is 20 the highest prestige rating for current??? If not it seems like everyone is waaaaaaaaay to low. Thanks in advance for answering, I appreciate it!
truebatman

Postby ITU » Sun May 17, 2020 12:39 pm

I have edited player ratings in the commissioner's office and saved the edits, which show up when I re-enter the league and open up the player profile.

However, the edits are not accurately showing up in the Team Roster/Dashboard pages.

Any suggestions would be helpful? Hoping this forum can help get questions answered. Thanks in advance.
Multiplayer Dynasty on YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwiMEvrxHMU
Twitter: @InsideTheU
ITU

Postby jlemmen43 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:00 pm

NCAAhoops wrote:You should not and cannot change players High School States as that throws recruiting into a tailspin. I have not looked at the internal editor under the Commish screen to see if you can change year but be careful there as well because of the scholarships made available for your team would not adjust to that in my opinion but I don't know for sure.
If you import your file at the start of an association (like the College Mod) you can do those things. But you would have to build a player.db to import. it must have all 5295 player in it to work.

What would be required to build this roster file? Ive tried using the mod to create a league, then exporting the database, then importing the players table into the modded file, then using it to start a league. All good except its taking forever at the "Building Player Database" part of the league creation. Is there something I missed or something not possible with starting the league off with a custom roster? Thanks. *** also Im using DDSCB 2021 for this, but I assume the same concepts apply. ***
jlemmen43

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:16 pm

Believe NCAAhoops had to make some changes since CB21 has 4 more teams than CB20 so this mod won't work with CB21. But he's the one who can provide you the best response.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby jlemmen43 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:35 pm

PointGuard wrote:Believe NCAAhoops had to make some changes since CB21 has 4 more teams than CB20 so this mod won't work with CB21. But he's the one who can provide you the best response.

I'm using the 21 mod ..but I posted here because it's the only related post I could find :)
jlemmen43

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:23 pm

jlemmen43 wrote:I'm using the 21 mod ..but I posted here because it's the only related post I could find :)

If you post your question in: WS Mods >> DDS College Basketball 2021 Mods >> College Mod 21 Updated to v20.0.08 , it's more likely NCAAhoops will see it.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby jlemmen43 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:16 am

Sounds Good. Thanks!
jlemmen43

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 Mods