Greatest Teams Companion files v.100

Greatest Teams Companion files v.100

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:48 pm

***** NOTICE! This only works if your game was purchased through Wolverine direct and installed in the default location of "C:Wolverine Studios\DDSCB2020" You cannot change the install location. If your game is installed on another drive with "Wolverine Studios\DDSCB2020" as the rest of the location contact me, I may be able to help.

This is a pre-made saved Greatest Teams association. The Association save is named "GT-Exhibition"
It is set up to play Tournament Game mode or Exhibition games modes. Use this save as your load file for those type games. This has all Strategies and Depth Charts for teams to play real life styles and player rotations. The big advantage to using this is you will be able to see player ratings in those game modes. You can load the association if you wish to look over team. Use Scout Coach to log in with no password, You will not be able to change things or continue the association but you can see teams and ratings.

There are 4 pre made tournaments you can use with the Greatest Teams Mod all with GT- names.
1st one is GT-Decades which each bracket with 64 teams is a decade of teams so the 2010', 2000' 1990's and 1980' each have their own bracket leading to a team from each decade in the final four.
2nd one is GT-ByRank all teams rank top to bottom for seeding with 64 teams.
3rd one is GT-Champs-Runnerups has 32 teams an is the teams that either won a championship or was the runner up.
4th one is GT-2016-17 a 16 teams bracket of the top 2016-17 real filler teams by rank.
There is a GT_Backup folder so you can copy the tournament back out if you want to use it again.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e8fbw82j30gokvn/GT-Association-Tournaments.zip/file
NCAAhoops

Re: Greatest Teams Companion files v.100

Postby NCAAhoops » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:05 am

I may have found a workaround for those that have their game installed in other than default location. It would entail installing some of the graphic files on your C: drive as if the game was installed there originally. I'm not sure about Steam versions but if anyone really wants this companion file then let me know here in the post and I'll PM the details. You would be the beta tester to see if this works and if so I'll post a version for everyone. What I would need is a Steam user willing to try and a Wolverine purchased user that installed the game someplace in other than default location.
The game stores graphic locations within the save file. So I would attempt to trick it by having the files located there for it to find. In theory it should work. :cool:
NCAAhoops

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 Mods