Ref Issue

Ref Issue

Postby Orsalak » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:19 pm

I have had this issue occur a few times now, but it's sporadic when it happens. Sometimes, I will be part way through a game and the buttons for talking to the ref stop working. I noticed they stopped providing a message but I originally wasn't sure if the messages just weren't showing or if the buttons weren't working. This last time, I rode the yell at refs button after it started and they never called a tech on me, etc.

Has anyone else had this occur?
Orsalak

Re: Ref Issue

Postby John Bee-line » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:28 am

I’ve also had this issue. It’s very sporadic so I’ve mostly ignored the issue
John Bee-line

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:01 am

Orsalak wrote:I have had this issue occur a few times now, but it's sporadic when it happens. Sometimes, I will be part way through a game and the buttons for talking to the ref stop working. I noticed they stopped providing a message but I originally wasn't sure if the messages just weren't showing or if the buttons weren't working. This last time, I rode the yell at refs button after it started and they never called a tech on me, etc.

Has anyone else had this occur?

You should report this via a Support Ticket.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Orsalak » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:28 pm

Submitted
Orsalak

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion