Editing players after season starts?

Editing players after season starts?

Postby BenArmfield » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:52 pm

Hey guys,

I am new to DDS and had a noob question. Can I edit players after the association starts? I was able to edit before the start of year 1, but when I go into commish mode now (halfway through 1st season) I do not see where I am allowed to edit anything. Not looking to edit ratings, just player names and pictures at this point. Have tried multiple things but no dice. FYI - I am in single user Challenge mode.

Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks!
BenArmfield

Re: Editing players after season starts?

Postby PointGuard » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:13 pm

On Commish screen, go to lower right (Editing Options) and click on "Edit Players/Recruits". Select the team you want (pulldown menu) and then the player you want to edit (the other pulldown menu). When done, be sure to Save.

You can do it any time you want.

Welcome to DDSCB....Enjoy the game and keep posting.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Editing players after season starts?

Postby BenArmfield » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:14 pm

Thanks for the quick reply! Perhaps it's something with my laptop (it's hella old) as I still do not see anything in the lower right. My screen cuts off midway through "Conference Mgmt Options" as I am able to see 'Select Team' but nothing after that and it won't allow me to scroll down. Tried to attach a photo but it wouldn't let me. Will start a new association to see if it changes anything....

Thanks for trying to assist. Been a lot of fun jumping into this game so far.
BenArmfield

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion