Pet Peeve

Re: Pet Peeve

Postby XxVols98xX » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:22 am

Gary Gorski wrote:Can you explain a little bit more? The sim isn't really set to handle simming one game at a time - you would have to check all the other games as play to hold them from being simmed. As for the remainder are you asking for the tournament bracket to load after the sim or to have like on the screen the games for the tournament as you would if you were looking at a particular conference during the year?

Let's use the NCAA tourney as an example as I believe all brackets follow suite. Would be nice to see more info aside from just the region or in case of the conf tourneys just a floating bracket. The date the games are played and perhaps the round it is, IE 1st RD, Q-Finals, and so on. Those would be nice additions but could do without as right now my biggest wish is to just stay on the selected tourney bracket every time I click "Play/Sim Games. Doesn't have to be the one game sim either just all teams that day works. If that's not possible dates would be nice as it would make figuring out when the rounds are played much easier than the current version. As it stands now you see who in your conf plays that day, but once everyone is eliminated you're kinda left in the dark on whats going on. From your last sentence it would be nice for the bracket that you were on NCAA, NIT, w/e it was to reload after the sim. Basically all I'm getting to is that it's hard to follow the tourneys since the info is limited in their bracket section. Again I'm just being greedy here cause I love the game as is and at this point I'm just trying to find ways to improve my exp as I'm sure others have their opinion as well.
XxVols98xX

Postby Wisconsin51 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:49 am

I am also having issues with the Coaching Tree. I cannot see the Coaching Tree for the user. I can see it for AI coaches and schools. I am currently using the College Mod by NCAAhoops. I have not made any alterations to the mod.
Wisconsin51

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:03 pm

Did you start this season prior to the 8.4 update with that mod? If so you will likely need to start a new season because there was an error with using that coach mod where your coach got tied to the Albany coach
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Wisconsin51 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:41 pm

I have started a couple of seasons since the 8.4 update. I have had this issue across multiple different saves. When I put in a support ticket, I was told that my .coa files are empty.
Wisconsin51

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion