Keyboard Shortcuts much more limited

Keyboard Shortcuts much more limited

Postby mrliioadin » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:33 pm

I'm noting that in the newest version, the arrow keys on the recruiting and other pages don't work, which severely slows down being able to use fast keyboard commands to setup call lists and such.

Previously, I could cycle through my lists using down arrow and B to set my lists. This is much more cumbersome. Any ideas about whether this can be fixed?
mrliioadin

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts much more limited

Postby PointGuard » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:15 pm

mrliioadin wrote:I'm noting that in the newest version, the arrow keys on the recruiting and other pages don't work, which severely slows down being able to use fast keyboard commands to setup call lists and such.

Previously, I could cycle through my lists using down arrow and B to set my lists. This is much more cumbersome. Any ideas about whether this can be fixed?

Gary has been trying to remedy this for a while now...apparently it's not an easy fix. I'm sure as soon as he comes up with a way to code this, he will provide an updated version.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion