Scouting

Scouting

Postby grinn022 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:12 pm

This is a silly question but I am currently the second assistant coach and my role is scouting. I was wondering where I need to go to to preform any of the roles for this job?

Thanks!
grinn022

Re: Scouting

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:04 am

Your email inbox in the game will detail your role but you are basically going to need to "study" the opponent prior to a game and then when you go to play the game you will essentially be given a quiz about the opponent and your results will have an impact on the game
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby alternativestats » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:26 pm

I enjoy the scouting assistant as it feels like a real job for an underling coach. I still notice the occasional quiz question that seems to conflict with present day reality though.

For example it might ask who the team leader is in a particular stat and I will give the correct answer based on that day but it says I am wrong.

So I was wondering...are all of the questions/answers generated on the day of the email, rather than the day of the game?
alternativestats

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:12 pm

Nope there is a bug that has been discovered there with the bottom two answers for a question. I am working on a patch right now that will correct this
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion