A Problem

A Problem

Postby nemolee.exe » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:49 pm

Alright, so I just got the game today, and I decided to start a new association, but for some reason, it doesn't work. It does not load more than 5 percent in the Association Creation Finished tab, and I can't continue. The weird thing is that my PC meets the requirement of the game. Can someone help me fix this problem?
nemolee.exe

Re: A Problem

Postby nemolee.exe » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:21 pm

This is for DDS: CB20 btw
nemolee.exe

Postby PointGuard » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:39 pm

Welcome to DDSCB2020. My suggestion is to uninstall, redownload and reinstall. Then try creating an association again. It should work, buti If you have problems that time, post in the DDSCB2020 forum section (rather than the General section) and let us know what's happened.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby nemolee.exe » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:46 pm

It happened for DDSCB2020 again. I tried doing that, no luck. This is actually a new computer by the way.
nemolee.exe

Postby PointGuard » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:23 pm

Very weird...Haven't heard this happening elsewise. So my suggestion is to submit a Control Ticket so Gary can provide guidance...go to https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... ickets/new .
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion