Coaching changes

Coaching changes

Postby brettlevy » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:18 pm

I made it through my first season and saw I could apply for other jobs. If you get better, do jobs ever come looking for you?
brettlevy

Re: Coaching changes

Postby CoachC » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:13 pm

when you get better, the more jobs will be available to you during the job hire period, with more higher prestige schools, although at the beginning many of them will be under probation. That better jobs are available for you is the game's way of them coming after you. Be sure to check the box for head coaching jobs only unless you want to get hired as an assistant.
CoachC
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby brettlevy » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:30 pm

I understand that part. I guess I wasn't clear. I know that I can go and apply for jobs BUT will there ever be a time that if my prestige is high enough that the new school will come to me and recruit me RATHER THAN me applying to them?
brettlevy

Postby PointGuard » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:03 am

No....but in a way you can say that if they are on the list for you that they want you and making an offer to you...because if you select one on that list, they will hire you.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby CoachC » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:59 am

PointGuard wrote:No....but in a way you can say that if they are on the list for you that they want you and making an offer to you...because if you select one on that list, they will hire you.

yes, that is what I meant. I guess I didn't say it very well.
CoachC

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion