Players not showing up in roster or depth chart screen

Players not showing up in roster or depth chart screen

Postby SalManiaci » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:37 am

Hello all,

I have tried a few league files all with the same result. I'm not sure why but all of my players are showing up on my dashboard screen but not on the roster or depth chart screen, its just a blank screen. I have actually had this same with issue with Pro Basketball 2020 when I tried the demo which led me to uninstall it. Hopefully its something minor that can be fixed quickly. I have attached image links of the roster and depth chart screen to show you guys what I see. Thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/2v9JNMf.png
https://i.imgur.com/vVW4048.png

Edit: Just fired up the game after getting out of the shower and now my guys aren't showing up in the stats screen either, but they were earlier. Started receiving this error as well after simulating a day: https://i.imgur.com/fahaWHW.png
SalManiaci

Re: Players not showing up in roster or depth chart screen

Postby PointGuard » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:21 am

Played the game a lot and have never had that happen so my suggestion is that you follow the guidance in the following thread about requesting support by submitting a Support Ticket and sending your game files for analysis:

viewtopic.php?f=322&t=31594
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:34 am

Not heard this either, although I remember one time going there and not seeing players but I had just changed my depth chart and I click it again and all was there and never saw this again. Make sure the game and .net is up to date or submit a ticket as Gary can look thru your error message.
NCAAhoops

Postby SalManiaci » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:28 am

Thanks for the replies. I went ahead and send over a ticket with the game files so hopefully they’ll be able to figure out what’s going on.
SalManiaci

Postby dweeks82 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:47 am

SalManiaci wrote:Thanks for the replies. I went ahead and send over a ticket with the game files so hopefully they’ll be able to figure out what’s going on.

Did you ever figure out a way to fix this? I am also having the same issue and getting the same error now as well.
dweeks82

Postby PointGuard » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:29 pm

Suggest you submit a Support Ticket and your game files.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Wildcat18 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:58 pm

I had the same issue. I ran the Windows 10 compatibility thing on the program (don't know what else to cause it) and fixed it. There's a link in one of the sticky thread's from Gary on it.
Wildcat18

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion