Suggestion List for DDSCB2021

Re: Suggestion List for DDSCB2021

Postby Wayne23 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:14 pm

Excellent point. Even a #3 losing to a #14 should spark some additional interest.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:25 pm

Added your suggestion re multiteam play and also your suggestion about a BIG upset in the NCAA tourney or a long Cinderella run making some recruits the next season at least give you the time of day and gain interest.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby agoo » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:36 am

Not sure if I'm too late, but adding many more filters to the recruiting screen would be awesome. It would be helpful to be able to filter out by GPAs, SATs, scout grades, etc.

Also being able to select multiple players at once to add or remove to call lists would be great. I would use this more when I'm updating my list and removing entire position groups after I land a recruit and need to shift my focus.
agoo

Postby tarek » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:11 am

I've only just come across this thread but I've been thinking alot about things that I would love to see in the game to better improve immersion and make the game more 'alive'. One of the ideas that really resonate with me is the idea of having Mentors for your athletes. It would work as follows:

Upon graduation (provided you aren't linked to a DDS:PB save) the players who graduate get assigned a 'future career' story. Some might become 1st round picks, all-stars, 2nd round picks, play overseas, become high school coaches, or a myriad of different 'career paths' that they get assigned.
These players also get assigned a year for when they could return to their alma mater as a mentor. Say a guy graduates in 2021 and gets assigned a career story of 'played professionally overseas' and assigned a ready to be mentor year of 2026. Then in 2026 if you had a button or an email to prompt you you could see which mentors are available, their career story post college, their stats and achievements whilst at school, and their mentoring 'approach'.

What I have found is that after a number of seasons your previously players become a blur. Some stand out, and you remember them fondly, others you just forget. Having a mentor program of ex players and alumni would be a way to remember the past and to reconnect with some of your previous players.

Just a thought and can flesh it out more if required.
tarek

Postby PointGuard » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:56 pm

agoo and tarek: your suggestions have been added.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby tarek » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:32 pm

PointGuard wrote:agoo and tarek: your suggestions have been added.

Thanks Point Guard!
tarek

Postby WarEagle13 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:53 am

Maybe not as much a request but more a question....but will CB21 be inclusive to have all 357 div1 schools (4new ones)

With that said and since this numbers does change annually in most cases, it would be nice to have the ability to add new schools to an existing save and to even possibly be able to move a school from one conference to another conference (ie UConn) without having to do a one for one swap

With the ever changing landscape of the league and conferences, for someone wanting to continue a long term save from version to version it would be nice to be able to keep up with these changes without having to start new every year
WarEagle13

Postby PointGuard » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:39 pm

Added.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby kujava » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:44 pm

Ability to ATTEMPT to talk players into STAYING 1 more year after they declare for draft

Ability to NEGOTIATE your coaching contract---not just automatically sign extensions at whatever number and have other SCHOOL OFFERS for you---other AD from other schools email you TRYING to SIGN you as HC----add excitement to being "recruited" for a new job

Season Recap for each year as Head Coach at multiple schools listed under YOUR OFFICE--so don't need to go search at your past schools

Assistant Coaches make a difference-?--ex. Practice guy who has 4* Development but guys don't progress more than 1/2 star next year or improve more with more playing time

Email NOTIFICATION if school is under investigation from AD

POSTED on DASHBOARD----how LONG under PROBATION and what terms are for probation and what is still left----could also IMPACT your recruiting if conference foes are on probation---impacts School decisions when looking for a new school
kujava

Postby Wayne23 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:05 pm

Good suggestions!
Wayne23

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion