Suggestion List for DDSCB2021

Re: Suggestion List for DDSCB2021

Postby CoachC » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:07 pm

way too late, but my list of improvements would mostly come down to cosmetics in live games. Still want to see more offensive fouls, other than charges. Especially moving screens, which have been a point of emphasis for dI refs for over 5 years now. Rebounding fouls. and yes, Held balls!

I also want to see him implement Peace on Earth and good will to all men!
CoachC
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby CoachC » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:09 pm

with respect to rebounding fouls, I want to see rebounding intensity to actually have an impact! At least in terms of foul propensity.
CoachC

Postby Wayne23 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:11 pm

CoachC wrote:way too late, but my list of improvements would mostly come down to cosmetics in live games. Still want to see more offensive fouls, other than charges. Especially moving screens, which have been a point of emphasis for dI refs for over 5 years now. Rebounding fouls. and yes, Held balls!

You may need to wait awhile for that last one but the odds are going up (if only very slightly).
Wayne23

Postby costeen » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:23 am

1. Have Recruiting Rankings be something that is kept up to date and displayed all year versus just the one-time results at the end of the year.
2. At the point you are choosing Reports, there should be a display as to how many open scholarships you have. This could impact which reports you get.
costeen

Postby mmase » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:33 am

Please have all box scores in the game have the stats in the same order. E.g in match box score rebounds should display before assists not after....
mmase

Postby ECHood » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:52 pm

It would be cool if the News items built up in excitement around tournament time, especially for conference tournament championships where teams clinch a bid, it should be more than just "John Doe scored 12 points in Winthrop's 65-59 win over High Point" if they clinched an NCAA tournament berth. Any postseason related news items should refer to the tournament name and round of that tournament as well.
ECHood

Postby CoachC » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:43 pm

Wayne23 wrote:
CoachC wrote:way too late, but my list of improvements would mostly come down to cosmetics in live games. Still want to see more offensive fouls, other than charges. Especially moving screens, which have been a point of emphasis for dI refs for over 5 years now. Rebounding fouls. and yes, Held balls!

You may need to wait awhile for that last one but the odds are going up (if only very slightly).

heh, I have a lot of things I can say there, but I'll discuss them with you in private, Wayne! lol
CoachC

Postby WarEagle13 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:41 pm

Not so much of a suggestion but more a question

Is it too early to know the teams, conference structure for CB21. What new teams and/or conf changes will be implemented?
WarEagle13

Postby PointGuard » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:55 am

Yeah...too early. Pretty early in the alpha testing phase...at this point mostly just testing to confirm some of the major structural changes are working out ok.

Gonna have to give Gary a chance to get that done and continue to chip away at SOME of the 242 suggestions that had come in as of the end of 2020. That’s why I haven’t added any of the suggestions that came in after my 12/30/20 posting.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby ECHood » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:09 am

This is Pie in the Sky for a future version down the line perhaps... but it would be amazing if in Sandbox one of the things we could do was pick the NCAA Tournament selections and matchups. Let us play NCAA Committee for a day on Selection Sunday (or make it a Commissioner Option that day). Give us all the automatic bids and then a list of all at large teams up to a point... like the next 50 teams at large through the edge of the bubble. Let us research ourselves (RPI, results, etc) and pick them and place everyone into seeds and regions. Then run the Selection Show if we want, but the matchups would all be set. Most of us would keep it realistic, some would goof around, but mostly it would just be a blast to do in Sandbox mode, and a milestone in what can be a long season of something to look forward to that breaks up the recruiting and game sim monotony.
ECHood

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion