Suggestion List for DDSCB2021

Re: Suggestion List for DDSCB2021

Postby PointGuard » Sun May 10, 2020 11:28 am

Got them
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby ronald mund » Sun May 10, 2020 3:13 pm

A way to disable the drop down stat box that appears during games under the scoreboard. Or at least make it so that it doesn't block half of the stats at the bottom.

Also a way to tell my players not to do certain things like shoot 3's. This could fall under more offensive control like others have suggested.
ronald mund

Postby PointGuard » Sun May 10, 2020 3:36 pm

Added
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby ronald mund » Tue May 19, 2020 2:40 pm

A fix to conference standings tiebreakers. I finished tied with Iowa at 11-9 but beat them head-to-head in our one and only meeting during the regular season. They still finished ahead of me, they were 7th and I was 8th, which means I will not accomplish one of my goals of finishing in the top half of the conference.
ronald mund

Postby PointGuard » Tue May 19, 2020 6:34 pm

Added that.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby Phatman » Sat May 30, 2020 8:04 pm

Adding "Hard Sell" type button that can only be used once a year on one recruit that you really want. Make it dependent on your recruiting skill so it not a guarantee that it will work but maybe if your in the recruits top 5. Its a gamble.
Phatman

Postby PointGuard » Sat May 30, 2020 10:49 pm

Added to the list.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby LSUTigerJosh » Sun May 31, 2020 12:24 pm

Allow players that start the year on fire get added to the "watch list" for Norton even if they didn't "start on it". I just had a guy that wound up winning the player of the year for the entire game not even make the list. In real life, guys come from nowhere to become Heisman candidates in football like Joe Burrow did last year.

Speaking of that same player, he got the player of the year award nationally, but somehow didn't get 1st or 2nd team All American. That seems a little off.

Also something might be off with the coding. I took over a team from the CPU in early December that had NO scholorships to give out, but one of the biggest budgets in the game. They had only 5 bucks left despite not being able to offer any scholorships or anything. Definitely hindered me when 2 guys at the end of the year decided to go pro.

Thanks for the fun game.
LSUTigerJosh

Postby PointGuard » Sun May 31, 2020 3:13 pm

Added the first 2.

With respect to the last one: So you were not spending money doing the recruiting yourself...but must have had the option to let the AI handle recruiting and off-season stuff. I assume the AI is programmed to spend most, if not all the money, since if you don't the chances of getting your budget/facilities upgrade request at the end of the year is reduced. So that part seems to be working as it should. I guess if you want the AI to do the summer recruiting but still want to protect yourself to keep some money for the last few weeks in case you need it, I'd suggest turning off the AI handling recruiting option after you've recruited your players and then doing it yourself the rest of the year (you can do little to nothing if you wish) so that you hold onto some money to try to lasso a recruit in the final few weeks if a player goes pro.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby ronald mund » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:51 pm

An adjustment to staff hiring. I'm offering guys money that is well beyond what they are demanding and what they're worth, and am still having a really hard time getting them to accept.

Just offered a coach whose reputation is only 44 a job as my 1st assistant. His maximum demand was $66,000 and I offered $90,000. Still won't accept.
ronald mund

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion