Suggestion List for DDSCB2021

Re: Suggestion List for DDSCB2021

Postby blazertaz13 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:02 pm

Here are a couple of suggestions for updates:

1. It would be nice if momentum could be color coded to either home or away team. Sometimes it is tough to see which way it is pointed due to court design. Sometimes it can be easy to figure out and others well....

2. It would be great if you could call a player to ask them to work on free throws. I have a player who plays inside and shots free throws like Shaq. He does spend a lot of time at the line too.

3. It would be great to be able to call a player to praise them after a strong week. Or if they accomplished something you asked them to do earlier (like get their grades up).

Thanks,
blazertaz13

Postby PointGuard » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:08 pm

Added 'em.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Wayne23 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:22 am

Should be an easy one. If simming or playing have your team's game listed first in "Today's Games."
Wayne23

Postby PointGuard » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:29 pm

added
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby ronald mund » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:57 am

I think it would be cool to have a drop down tab labeled "Top 25" to see all the games involving top 25 teams for that particular day.
ronald mund

Postby PointGuard » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:38 am

ronald mund wrote:I think it would be cool to have a drop down tab labeled "Top 25" to see all the games involving top 25 teams for that particular day.

Can be done (Gary added this as an option in version 8.4 of CB20)>>>On the TODAYS GAMES screen, use the left pulldown menu (where you can choose different conferences) and go to the very top of that list and select "Top Ranked Games".
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby frankinho » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:05 pm

Hi PG,
not sure if this was mentioned as suggestion, but would like for Gary to enable of changing all the graphics in the game including all the presentations, awards, selections sunday, etc. For me it really breaks immersion seeing all the Wolverine Studios graphics everywhere instead of what could have been ESPN, CBS etc we could add instead.

Would also like for it to be more team/player speech options before during and after the game, including using different tones for a speech such as Football Manager has. It doesnt have gazilion different speeches but adding a couple of more speech choices with the added tone (Cal, Passionate, Aggresive) and adding motivation speeches before the game would add to the immersion and tools to motivate your team.

Thanks
frankinho

Postby jfsolo23 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:46 pm

In some seasons when I play in a pre-season tournament I end up having two conference games scheduled for the same day later in that season. I course have to sim one of the games to get past that date.
jfsolo23

Postby PointGuard » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:10 pm

jfsolo23 wrote:In some seasons when I play in a pre-season tournament I end up having two conference games scheduled for the same day later in that season. I course have to sim one of the games to get past that date.

I've never seen this occur in CB20. But I guess I don't play in a lot of pre-season tourneys since I typically play at low prestige programs.

This isn't a suggestion, it's a bug. So, if you see duplicate same-day games on your calendar, you need to report it via a Support Ticket and provide your game files so Gary can check to see why it's occurring and fix it.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby Wayne23 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:05 pm

This can happen when you change the Selected non-conference rival too late in the season. That's the only time I've seen it.
Wayne23

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion