Suggestion List for DDSCB2021

Re: Suggestion List for DDSCB2021

Postby jfsolo23 » Wed May 06, 2020 12:55 pm

1. Reduce the precipitous rise or fall of recruit rankings during the year. A 100 spot change should be rare and shocking, players shouldn't have 300+ ranking changes ever. I've seen many recruits go from 4 to 2 or 3 to 1 star rankings quite often. That doesn't happen.

2. After turnovers there should be more early 3s in transition, especially for teams that play at a faster tempo.

3. More players, guards especially, should have more than 50% of their shots be 3 point attempts.

4. Replace some of the traveling calls with lost dribbles or on the ball steals.

5. Check to see if average shooting percentages on the road are too low. My perception is that teams are blown out on the road by too large a margin against similarly rated teams because the road team misses too many shots relative to the defensive skills of their opponents.
jfsolo23

Postby PointGuard » Wed May 06, 2020 1:39 pm

OK, SMJ's and solo's long lists added. :D
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Phatman » Wed May 06, 2020 4:19 pm

I would love to have highlights of games or a pbp log available to us. I have a MP league and since we sim, you miss out on a lot of details of close games.
Phatman

Postby PointGuard » Wed May 06, 2020 6:03 pm

Added it.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby DukeC » Thu May 07, 2020 7:35 am

Being able to manually go in and set who you want to shoot the majority (or not) of shots on offense.
DukeC

Postby Phatman » Thu May 07, 2020 11:27 am

Yess love it. A way to control the offense more
Phatman

Postby PointGuard » Thu May 07, 2020 1:32 pm

Added
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby illini21 » Sun May 10, 2020 1:45 am

Have only had the game long enough to play through one season so maybe I missed some of this but I don’t think so.

1. Have a report sent out of players leaving early for the draft each year. or even just have something on the almanac of players that left each year for each team. I know you can kind of do this by looking through the almanac now but it is not really a user friendly way of doing it. Or if you really want to make it more in depth start having players *test* the draft waters but then come back or something along those lines.

2. Include in the selection show a list of bubble teams that did or didn’t make it as well as a page on number of teams that made it from each conference.

3. Would be nice to have player pages linked for reports that your coach gets sent emails on such as wooden finalists and things like that.
illini21

Postby PointGuard » Sun May 10, 2020 4:16 am

added those.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby iamjustin » Sun May 10, 2020 9:45 am

1. Add an HTML output for online leagues that is a standings page for each conference. That way you could have a main page to work from instead of a bunch of individual team pages with no where to group them.
2. Add more in-depth strategy for defense, like the pro game has (ie. Having a play set to guard the PG position, or a player strictly stays in post)
3. A pop up of all human owned teams and what their export result was (ie. Successful, Fail- Version mismatch)
iamjustin

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion