Abusing My Players?

Abusing My Players?

Postby mintboy202 » Thu May 28, 2020 6:27 pm

I keep having this problem of one of my players continuously accusing me of abusing him in practice and off the court. He was a true freshman last year and he has become my best player, but my relationship keeps decreasing with him because of these random incidents I have no idea how to control. He has called me out about 7 times and I have no idea how I abusing/disrespecting my player, and I don't know how to stop in either. Do you guys have any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?
mintboy202

Re: Abusing My Players?

Postby Wayne23 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:00 am

Call the player. Click on Attitude. Hit the top line (forgot what it says). That's about all you can do, but do it every time he calls you out. This is an indication that he will very likely transfer out. Doing as I suggested is all you can do. Once in a while it keeps him in your program, but not usually. This is an area that I've always felt needs a tweak.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby ronald mund » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:43 pm

Is it possible that it has something to do with what you set your coach's temper at? I have mine set to LOW and in 12 years of coaching have never been accused of abusing players.
ronald mund

Postby Wayne23 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:15 pm

Not sure. It just may be the game's way of alerting you that a player wants to transfer.
Wayne23

Postby PointGuard » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:37 pm

ronald mund wrote:Is it possible that it has something to do with what you set your coach's temper at? I have mine set to LOW and in 12 years of coaching have never been accused of abusing players.

That's an interesting possibility, and while I'm not sure, it very well could be. As Wayne said, it also is an indication that the player may transfer.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion