In Season Rating Increases?

In Season Rating Increases?

Postby Vann_the_Red » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:52 am

I don't see ratings shift during the regular season or between the season and post-season as I would expect. Do players improve over a season but the ratings don't change or are players locked in where they start a season?

TIA,

VtR
Vann_the_Red

Re: In Season Rating Increases?

Postby NCAAhoops » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:36 pm

I have not looked into this with DDSCB2020 but in previous versions they did. I know the practice of offense and defensive set do increase as I do see that. I'll look into the other ratings to see as I go forward its minor but definitely happened in the past versions.
NCAAhoops

Postby Vann_the_Red » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:34 am

Thanks. I don't see star ratings improving, but you are quite correct about the knowledge levels increasing.
Vann_the_Red

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:47 pm

Ok checked over 3 games so short time and I had some players increase their defense rating 2 points, and some rebounding 3 points. I didn't look real deep just enough to see if their were increases. You won't see it in stars much as that's more of your coaches scouting rating and they don't increase that fast. I would think you might see a 1/2 star but not sure how much and when as those scout ratings are not updated real often.
NCAAhoops

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion