Continue to next season

Continue to next season

Postby vmal » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:07 pm

I tried to create a support ticket but it says I am unauthorized.

My issue is advancing to my second season. I'm on June 23rd and when I try to advance l am told this process will take longer than the others. I started the process and came back 5 hours later and it was still running. I had to do a alt/cntr/del to get out. I'm sure it doesn't take this long. How can I advance?
vmal

Re: Continue to next season

Postby PointGuard » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:19 pm

Apparently you chose to "Skip Summer" and therefore it is supposed to do all functions up to when play begins in November. there was a problem with it slowly progressing through this BUT it was corrected quite a while back with one of the updated versions of DDSCB2020. Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of DDSCB.

If you choose to "Skip Summer" the program works through each week up to mid-November and that should take about 8 minutes (give or take a little bit depending on your computer).
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby vmal » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:30 pm

I updated to 8.18 and have to CPU to control offseason but when I click the "Advance" button it goes to "Finalizing travel and intializing recruiting" and never stops processing.
vmal

Postby PointGuard » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:53 pm

Maybe uninstall DDSCB2020 then redownload and reinstall it.

Otherwise, I think you need to submit a Support Ticket. Not sure why you're getting an unauthorized notification, but try using the same email address you purchased the game with.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby WarEagle13 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:40 am

It seems I remember this happening to me and it ended up being something I had setup incorrectly in my league when I altered some of the database files. Are you running a league setup where you might have done this too?
WarEagle13

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion