Can't Select Reports or Camps

Can't Select Reports or Camps

Postby CBouthot13 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:32 pm

As the title says, when my sim gets to the buy scouting reports screen I am not able to select the reports I want. They are greyed out and the only way I can get reports is by doing the AI suggest. Same thing happens with selecting camps to attend.
I tried creating a new save to see if it was just one corrupted save, but I still have the issue in fresh saves. Does anyone know what is going on and if there are any fixes?
CBouthot13

Re: Can't Select Reports or Camps

Postby Wayne23 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:24 pm

I get that once in a while and I go to a different page and then back to that page. Sounds like that's not working for you.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:43 pm

Make sure within "Game Options" that "CPU Manage Offseason/Recruiting" is NOT marked on.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby Skeeta » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:26 pm

I am having the same issue. i try to assign coaches to task and it wont save or let me change them even when I'm the head coach. i also cant select any reports for myself. is nothing in the settings

I tried redowlaoding the game. updating it to the latest version and uninstalling mods and nothing worked
Skeeta

Postby darst333 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:43 pm

I'm having the same issue. In addition to not letting me pick my camp reports, without clicking "AI suggests," I'm not able to see or do anything in my depth chart screen or the practice plan screen. It seems like it's basically treating me like I'm an assistant coach.
darst333

Postby PointGuard » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:01 pm

Make sure "CPU Manage Offseason/Recruiting" is NOT marked on within Game Options. If that's not the problem then submit a Support TIcket along with your game files.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby darst333 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:01 pm

I sent a ticket for this issue and they got back to me right away today. Basically, they told me to run Windows 8 in Compatibility Mode. I did it and it seems to be working. All the issues I had with not being able to access certain things are now available.
darst333

Postby PointGuard » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:46 pm

Sounds good!
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion