Java Error

Java Error

Postby tm74 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:21 pm

Whenever I sim a day of my season, I get a java error that I need to click off before i continue. It doesn't seem to be impacting game play, but is a bit annoying.

Anyone else had this issue?
tm74

Re: Java Error

Postby PointGuard » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 pm

Suggest you go to HELP within the game and submit a support ticket and your game files via "Customer Support".

Although before doing that go read: viewtopic.php?f=322&t=32125&p=221316&hilit=java#p221316

THen make sure you have the game's latest update installed. If not, that MAY resolve your issue.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby tm74 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:56 am

Support ticket helped. Thank you. Turns out the game must be run in win 8 compatibility mode. That solved nearly all issues. Would be nice if the game ran well on the current windows platform in the future.
tm74

Postby PointGuard » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:01 pm

tm74 wrote:Support ticket helped. Thank you. Turns out the game must be run in win 8 compatibility mode. That solved nearly all issues. Would be nice if the game ran well on the current windows platform in the future.

I don't know the technical reasons why it has to be run in WIN8 compatibility mode on some computers and on others (like mine) it runs fine with WIN10.

Anyway, glad you now have a way to successfully run and play the game.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion