MP Problem

MP Problem

Postby blazertaz13 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:48 am

I have been getting this error regardless of which team I have logged into (my specific) teams:

You are only able to view the strategy for the team you are the head coach of.

It does not matter which coach I use. Our league co commissioner even recreated my my managers last night and the error still persists. I have unlicensed and deleted CB and then reinstalled. I delete the league folders and redownload, and still the error still persists.

I am at a loss of what do do.

Thanks

Taz
blazertaz13

Re: MP Problem

Postby PointGuard » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:31 pm

Unless someone else has a fix for you, I'd suggest you submit your game files along with a Support Ticket.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby blazertaz13 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:36 am

How does one get files small enough to include with support ticket. With MP files, even zipping it the file is still too big.
blazertaz13

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:06 am

blazertaz13 wrote:How does one get files small enough to include with support ticket. With MP files, even zipping it the file is still too big.

Maybe instead of providing the file directly on the support ticket, use a free file hosting site like mediafire, box, etc. and upload there. Then on the support ticket, just provide a link to the file.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion