Save As Sometimes Stops Working

Save As Sometimes Stops Working

Postby Orsalak » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:31 pm

Has anyone else had an issue where the "Save As" function stops working but you can still use the "Save" option? Specifically, once in a while I'll select "Save As" and the window comes up, but I can't select the textbox to enter in the save file name. When it happens, if I can't get it to work anymore until I close out the application and restart it. Very odd, I'm just curious if anyone else has seen this behavior?
Orsalak

Re: Save As Sometimes Stops Working

Postby Orsalak » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:40 pm

I just noticed Gary's note about people having issues with the Roster screen coming up blank and datatable errors when using Windows 10. I have those same errors so I just implemented the Windows 8 Compatibility mode he mentioned. I'll report back here if that "save as" issue goes away. I'm wondering it that and the annoying issue where "Work the Refs/Yell at Refs" stops working are both related to Windows 8 Compatibility as well.
Orsalak

Postby PointGuard » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:58 am

In the past week I've done "Save As" twice and it worked both times.

I'm using Win10 (haven't had to do the Win8 compatability thing to make DDSCB work...fortunately).
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Wayne23 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:56 pm

Save As often does not work for me.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion