19 or 20?

Re: 19 or 20?

Postby PointGuard » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:35 pm

No, CB20 was a major advance and overall improvement over CB19. But I agree that the phone calls are a bit clunky...still it's worth making them.

Recruiting does take time and effort...but so does playing out all the games in a season. Now that I"ve played CB2020 quite a bit, I can move through the weekly recruiting chores fairly quickly, though.

If recruiting is frustrating, with CB2020 you can "SKIP SUMMER" and avoid it, moving right into playing out the season. Of course, for those who want to fly through seasons they can also sim the games on their team's schedule as well. :)
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby slaphappy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:14 am

Never played 19 but 20 is stupid fun for me.. like the most fun I've had with a sports simulation in my life.. might be a personal experience but this game is as close to perfect as I have found. I've never come across a game where I hope they don't ruin it with future versions..but I hope this isn't ruined.
slaphappy

Postby slaphappy » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:54 pm

Recently lost 73 to 68 to Texas Tech as the Maine Black Bears.. it was even closer than the score would suggest. Back and forth game that will be stuck in my memory for a long time. If I knew end of game strategy better I think I could have pulled off the win. I was a HEAVY underdog. Also Scored a 4 star recruit at center rated #85 in the Nation .. I'm thinking because both of his parents went to my school.

I'd go with 20...
slaphappy

Postby CoachC » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:51 pm

Took a long while to get used to the huge interface changes from 2019 and 2020 but eventually I loved it. And a big part of that was Gary listening to his development team about was and wasn't working!
CoachC
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion