WS DDS CB to PlayStation 4/5 Video Game

WS DDS CB to PlayStation 4/5 Video Game

Postby kujava » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:19 pm

Gary,

Do you have the means to try to build a PS4 game to this model??? I think it would sell like crazy ----- CBB Dynasty would be similar to NCAA Football video game with all the details you have incorporated it would exceed sales

Think would be a very popular game

How challenging is coding to create a video game with PS console? How costly is it to produce?

I WANT DDS CB2021 on PS4/5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kujava

Re: WS DDS CB to PlayStation 4/5 Video Game

Postby CoachC » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:51 am

Simulations have simply never done well on pure game platforms. It's an entirely different audience. A version with controller support for pc's though would be interesting!
CoachC
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Rizzo » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:07 am

Yeah just doesn't make sense to run a sim game on a console. That's also some very valuable resources being spent on ported it over to a new platform rather than just improving the game on PC.
Rizzo

Postby CoachC » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:52 am

not a practical ambition. a Controller supported game on PC is an idea though. Especially since the game is now available through Steam.
CoachC
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby kujava » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:51 pm

Welll I disagree with all of you......

Sim games could work on game platforms----i know several including myself that would only SIM FRANCHISE games for example
2k or Madden

I know entire thread isn't feasible but a game as detailed on this would kill anything that was produced before on gaming platforms besides NCAA Football

Let me dream
kujava

Postby Orsalak » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:42 pm

kujava wrote:Welll I disagree with all of you......

Sim games could work on game platforms----i know several including myself that would only SIM FRANCHISE games for example
2k or Madden

I know entire thread isn't feasible but a game as detailed on this would kill anything that was produced before on gaming platforms besides NCAA Football

Let me dream

I must admit, did a lot of simming for one of the games on the console. I think it was the college football game and I focused on the recruiting aspect and let the console play out the games. I'm not sure if the market is there for a port, but I'm sure a few would play it.

A little off topic but can you image a VR version where you could go to a recruits house, eat dinner with them and have story-driven recruiting conversations with them. Be in your office and pick up the phone to call them. Would be super cool...! :o
Orsalak

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion