Assistant to HC

Assistant to HC

Postby RandyR17 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:22 pm

I was playing as 1st assistant. At the end of the season, our HC got fired

I received offers from other schools with similar (and even slightly higher) reputation than my current school. But no offers from my current school. I tried 'advancing' from the Apply for New Job screen, hoping that my current school automatically promotes me to HC. No luck
RandyR17

Re: Assistant to HC

Postby PointGuard » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:57 pm

Was you overall rating high enough for the college at which you were the 1st assistant?
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby RandyR17 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:07 pm

PointGuard wrote:Was you overall rating high enough for the college at which you were the 1st assistant?

Yes, since I was getting offers from schools with similar reputation / prestige level.

Actually, I cant remember a scenario before, where I got promoted (3rd to 2nd, 2nd to 1st). Its always the case where I have to apply to another school if I want to move up (even if there is vacancy on my current school)
RandyR17

Postby GoodOlKevin » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:04 pm

If the coach got fired why would you think a school would promote his assistant?
GoodOlKevin

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion