Anyone else this crazy?

Anyone else this crazy?

Postby ECHood » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:22 am

Does anyone else edit the schedules for every team in the NCAA? I find it gives the game a better sense of realism and immersion if teams play a more regional schedule with not only a yearly rivalry but as many nearby schools as possible. The problem is, it takes weeks to do and requires a lot of concentration in order for things to not get wonky. Every time I do it, I vow to never do it again, but then in the next season I find myself back in the weeds. I do find it makes me more invested in the simmed games across the country.
ECHood

Re: Anyone else this crazy?

Postby PointGuard » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:46 am

ECHood wrote:Does anyone else edit the schedules for every team in the NCAA? I find it gives the game a better sense of realism and immersion if teams play a more regional schedule with not only a yearly rivalry but as many nearby schools as possible. The problem is, it takes weeks to do and requires a lot of concentration in order for things to not get wonky. Every time I do it, I vow to never do it again, but then in the next season I find myself back in the weeds. I do find it makes me more invested in the simmed games across the country.

HOLY SCHEDULING, BATMAN!!!!!! :eek:

I thought I spent lot of time with this game....but I always let the "weeds" in the other teams' gardens grow. :D
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Anyone else this crazy?

Postby darthfoley » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:26 pm

I can't say that I do... but I respect the commitment!
darthfoley

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion