Game accidentally stuck on exit screen during a game

Game accidentally stuck on exit screen during a game

Postby Jake8005 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:27 pm

I accidentally got something stuck on my touch pad, and while trying to navigate with my cursor moving like it was stuck in quicksand or molases, I accidentally hit exit while a game was in progress. I closed my laptop which fixed the cursor issue, but now the game is frozen on the exit screen, with the option to hit cancel, to return to the game, or continue, which would close the app. However when I press exit nothing happens, it clicks through the button but the screen remains the same. Don't want to try to see what happens if I press continue as I would lose a large part of my season as my game hasn't been saved for a few months. It also will not let me click on the app, I have to hover over it and scroll over the pop-up screen to even access it. Are there any fixes to this?
Jake8005

Re: Game accidentally stuck on exit screen during a game

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:59 pm

WIsh I could help you, but I'm not understanding the options you're being presented. Hope someone else can help you.

"haven't saved in a few months" :eek:

But...this proves the old tenet: Save, Save Regularly, Save Often, Save Frequently, and then Save More Frequently. You just never know when something will go wrong when you're dealing with software and computers.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Game accidentally stuck on exit screen during a game

Postby Jake8005 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:35 pm

Only lost 1 month, thankfully. Not too bad. But yes it does prove to save often. Will do so after this.
Jake8005

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2020 General Discussion