Error every time clicking on "Sign Free Agents"

Error every time clicking on "Sign Free Agents"

Postby MvPeterson2828 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm

When trying to sign free agents in training camp or any time at all, there is just an error that pops up and then you can't sign free agents at all. Also, the button "Bid on Free Agents" is greyed out and can't do anything with that either.
MvPeterson2828

Re: Error every time clicking on "Sign Free Agents"

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:36 pm

Yea, to bid during free agency you click on Advance in the top left to get to the free agency bidding screen. To sign a free agent during the season you'd use the button on the team header bar. But I think there may be some other issues going on that are causing issues. I can't reproduce it now, which means I may have already fixed it for the first patch.
brooks_piggott

Postby MvPeterson2828 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:57 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:Yea, to bid during free agency you click on Advance in the top left to get to the free agency bidding screen. To sign a free agent during the season you'd use the button on the team header bar. But I think there may be some other issues going on that are causing issues. I can't reproduce it now, which means I may have already fixed it for the first patch.

Yeah, the issue seems to fix itself somehow? I created a new league and it hasn't been an issue since which I thought was a bit odd, but I can't complain lol. Also, is there going to be a patch for sims stats to be more realistic? I am doing sims 10 years out with default settings to see stats and I've seen several QBs throwing for 6,000 yards and 60 plus TD's multiple HBs with 2000 yards plus rushing, WR's with 2000 Plus yards receiving, and like 20 plus TD's as well.
MvPeterson2828

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:17 pm

Are you using Default Rosters or CPU Rosters? I did a 30 year sim and agree the receiving was up too high, but I didn't notice the other stats being out of line.
brooks_piggott

Postby MvPeterson2828 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:50 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:Are you using Default Rosters or CPU Rosters? I did a 30-year sim and agree the receiving was up too high, but I didn't notice the other stats being out of line.

I am using the Default Rosters not the CPU ones. I just completed a 30-year-old sim and there were 1QB that had 6000 Yards passing and a few QBS in the 5700-5900 range. I noticed though all these seasons that there is a lot of passing yards like that, that is when the WR receiving yards are really high so maybe adjusting the Receiving yards when simming would help with that? I could send you my league I simmed 30 years with the 6000 yard passing QB if it helps you look at stuff?
MvPeterson2828

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:45 pm

Thanks I appreciate it. I can already recreate it on my side, so I should be good to go for finding a tweak.
brooks_piggott

Postby MvPeterson2828 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:57 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:Thanks I appreciate it. I can already recreate it on my side, so I should be good to go for finding a tweak.

Okay, awesome! Thank you for getting back to me so fast and already addressing stuff like this so quickly! Awesome work.
MvPeterson2828

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion