Positionless players - DDSPF20 position options - bring back

Positionless players - DDSPF20 position options - bring back

Postby Cleasby » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:37 pm

Can you please bring back the table of sensible options for players to move positions. Locking guys to one position does not help achieve the intended goal.

We want logical flexibility not putting a QB at C. But say a DT to DE or a CB to FS etc.
Cleasby

Re: Positionless players - DDSPF20 position options - bring

Postby Hawkeye40 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:53 pm

Yes, I'm not completely understanding why this has changed from last year?

I want the ability to move my OL around along with what Cleasby mentioned above. Yes, I know you can still play them their in the depth charts but that's really not the point. For example, I don't want to play an OG at OT unless I change that OG to OT because they play better doing it that way.
Hawkeye40

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:01 pm

ok, will do
brooks_piggott

Postby TalonHIFL » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:37 pm

Hawkeye40 wrote:Yes, I'm not completely understanding why this has changed from last year?

I want the ability to move my OL around along with what Cleasby mentioned above. Yes, I know you can still play them their in the depth charts but that's really not the point. For example, I don't want to play an OG at OT unless I change that OG to OT because they play better doing it that way.

I want to plug my backup OG in at tackle if he's better than my backup tackle and there is an injury mid game.
TalonHIFL

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:11 pm

I just added another checkbox so people can unlock player switching... so now you can turn it on or off completely, and you can set it to be change all positions, or just change positions to related ones like we had in PF20. That way if people want to try moving QB's to Kickers they can.
brooks_piggott

Postby Cleasby » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:13 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:I just added another checkbox so people can unlock player switching... so now you can turn it on or off completely, and you can set it to be change all positions, or just change positions to related ones like we had in PF20. That way if people want to try moving QB's to Kickers they can.

Thanks Brooks you have solved an issue for us admins!
Cleasby

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion