Suggestion: play by play & box score

Suggestion: play by play & box score

Postby drummerJ99 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:06 am

I'm a 100% sim week by week player. So I sim the week and then to do my dynasty tracking recap I go back and look at the play by play and box score.

#1)Would it be possible to link the player card to the players name in play by play? So clicking on their name brings up their player card? Or at the least would it be possible to list the full player name? So instead of "J. Burrow completes 10 yard pass to T. Higgins" it would say "Joe Burrow completes 10 yard pass to Tee Higgins"

#2) Would it be possible to add a "view play by play" button to the box score and a "view box score" button to the play by play? As it is now if I'm viewing play by play I have to exit out of that, which takes me back to the weekly schedule and then I have to click on box score. Then exit out of that and go back to the play by play.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Re: Suggestion: play by play & box score

Postby drummerJ99 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:35 am

Just bumping this back to the 1st page. Didn't know if a admin could comment and say whether any of that is even possible?
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:46 am

I'll take a look at it, but it gets into a loop if you keep opening the cards on top of each other and you tend to get corrupted stats. But I should be able to improve what's there regardless.
brooks_piggott

Postby drummerJ99 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:10 am

Brooks_Piggott wrote:I'll take a look at it, but it gets into a loop if you keep opening the cards on top of each other and you tend to get corrupted stats. But I should be able to improve what's there regardless.

Gotcha. No biggie either way. Just looking to speed up my recap process. Not a deal breaker in any form.
drummerJ99

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion