Still loads of good players unsigned

Still loads of good players unsigned

Postby Benexcelsior » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:16 pm

Hi,

In every game I played since the last build, I still see loads of good starting players (80ov. to 99ov.) sitting in free agent and no team picks them up. Even if those guys were free, they would sit there because NPC are dumb. This was big issue during beta and I see that nothing has changed.

I am the only finding this problem game breaking?

Thanks
Benexcelsior

Re: Still loads of good players unsigned

Postby regenerator » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:18 pm

No yr right this is a problem since older versions, I agree we need this cleaned up. I wouldnt call it quite game breaking bc I usually don't see too many great free agents left out, but there's usually a few like that true...
regenerator

Postby MvPeterson2828 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:15 am

I can agree that there could be some tweaking done to fix this. I am also noticing still players that wouldn’t be cut in real life (Gronk, Big Ben) are getting cut in the game. I released Fournette since in real life Jacksonville did and I was trying to replicate that. Did this preseason week 1 and now in Regular season Week 4 and he is still unsigned at 94 overall I believe.it is happening with guys like Big Ben, Kyle Rudolph, and many more. Plenty of 80 to 99 overall players. I am using default rosters and only change I have is force strict cap if that matters? Besides that, just default
MvPeterson2828

Postby Benexcelsior » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:21 am

Thanks for your reply.
I use default roster and default finance. On week two of training camp, I see dozens of starter players being cut including young players or superstars. They don't get signed all year. During Offseason it's even worst with all the starters just waiting while CPU teams are barebones and could easily stack up and build great team.

I call it gamebreaking because each year, I could sign all these players during training camp for nothing. I don't do it but seeing at least two pages of 82ov. to 99ov. not playing all year is plain dumb.

Thanks again :)
Benexcelsior

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion