Newbie: rosters are empty

Newbie: rosters are empty

Postby ajarnlance » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:31 am

Just bought the game and intalled the 'real world mod'. I created a new league using the modern rules. However, when I go to my team roster there is nobody there. All of the players for all of the teams seem to be unassigned free agents. Obviously I've done something wrong. Can anyone help please?
ajarnlance

Re: Newbie: rosters are empty

Postby AKH » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:58 am

sounds like youve started with fantasy draft - you want to check "assign players to teams" when setting up the league.
AKH

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:08 am

ajarnlance wrote:Just bought the game and intalled the 'real world mod'. I created a new league using the modern rules. However, when I go to my team roster there is nobody there. All of the players for all of the teams seem to be unassigned free agents. Obviously I've done something wrong. Can anyone help please?

Real world mod does not include players because the purchased game already has them. When you create a league, make sure to change the option to the following to have real players assigned to their real teams.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby ajarnlance » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:30 am

Thanks so much for your help guys!! Really fast response much appreciated!! Is there an explanation anywhere of what the player abilities and personality traits mean and what impact they have in game? Some are pretty obvious like Speed and Intelligence. Others like Team Player and Disposition are more difficult to get my head around.
ajarnlance

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:46 am

ajarnlance wrote:Thanks so much for your help guys!! Really fast response much appreciated!! Is there an explanation anywhere of what the player abilities and personality traits mean and what impact they have in game? Some are pretty obvious like Speed and Intelligence. Others like Team Player and Disposition are more difficult to get my head around.

viewtopic.php?f=325&t=33134
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby PKingy4 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:50 pm

Thank you, this is very helpful.
I also had missed this at the start
PKingy4

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion