Issue with Importing Players

Issue with Importing Players

Postby ElDannMann » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:27 pm

Whenever I create a new sandbox league, I'm trying to import my own custom players. However, each time I do it, approximately 1,000 of the 3,500 players are not imported. I've gone into the csv files to check for any errors, but both players that are imported and those with whom I am having issues imported show no differences.

I've tried troubleshooting myself for the past week with little success. I did find out that importing again after the creation of the league will import the missing players successfully. However, this causes another problem; after saving the league, when I try to load it up, it gives and indexing error.

Do you have any ideas what could be causing this issue?
ElDannMann

Re: Issue with Importing Players

Postby Invisible Witness » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Not sure if that's the case but I had similar issue and the problem was that in JSON file in column BT(Redshirt) I left the cells blank for some players and that's why they didn't show up in the game. All cells in that column should be set to FALSE.
Invisible Witness

Postby ElDannMann » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:04 am

Invisible Witness wrote:Not sure if that's the case but I had similar issue and the problem was that in JSON file in column BT(Redshirt) I left the cells blank for some players and that's why they didn't show up in the game. All cells in that column should be set to FALSE.

I went in and checked, all my players have FALSE in the redshirt column. Thanks for the suggestion though! I was hoping this was it, but sadly it's not haha.
ElDannMann

Postby AKH » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:43 pm

its almost certainly a formatting issue somewhere in your json
AKH

Postby Robmeister89 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:09 pm

AKH wrote:its almost certainly a formatting issue somewhere in your json

The file being referred to in this post is one created by the game itself. It's an exported JSON file from the game and being imported into another league.
Robmeister89

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion