Player card not showing all reports.

Player card not showing all reports.

Postby soulsaver » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:43 pm

I've started a sandbox mode to control all 32 teams in a sim like environment. I've also started in 1900 and used draft file from the college game for the creation draft. All the teams are non CPU so I have full control but some player cards only have 2 records, the Player Profile and the Player Bio. Doesn't show the players stats breakdown or game logs etc. Is there a particular reason for this? I thought it was because they were in the practice squad but its doing it to some starting QBs.

Anyone have an idea?

Hope this makes sense!
soulsaver

Re: Player card not showing all reports.

Postby AKH » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:29 am

sounds like those players are draftees, who havent been drafted yet?
AKH

Re: Player card not showing all reports.

Postby soulsaver » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:46 am

What I did was sim a season in DDCF and then used the draft file as the file to use for the creation draft so I'm presuming then its just a quirk of using the file in that way then?

These players have been drafted though, one in the first round but I'm guessing the game doesn't recognise them all as being drafted in the conventional way. Its no biggie, I thought there must be a reason for it. As long as the future draft files used in the correct way are unaffected I can cope with it affecting a handful of players in the first year.

Thanks
soulsaver

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion