How is mentoring activated?

Re: How is mentoring activated?

Postby KW77 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:40 pm

AKH wrote:Alrighty, went ove this and it is working as intended.

You wont start seeing effects until after some weeks because the mentor first have to establish a connection with the mentee and after that he will start the mentoring, which will also take a some time to kick in, and there are currently not any notifications when increases happen, but they DO happen.

I have added an option in the settings, so you can increase or decrease the effects (or turn effects off).

I am not sure, if I will add notifications for increases, but will consider it. In any case, at some point ill write seomthing more (probably for the freshdesk guides) about how mentoring works.

trying to get an idea. I've seen it take till about regular season week 4 to establish the connection. then after that it takes more time to kick in? And then after THAT, there may or may not be a point increase here or there?

I don't doubt that there is an effect, but it seems very very light. My sample size is tiny (literally just the CSFL season) but my team has roughly 15-17 vets mentoring younger players, and I have yet to see any player get noticeably better than they did in 20. In fact the biggest jumps have been from players too old to be mentored. The couple of players getting position training haven't seen anything above the norm.

Just my $0.02
KW77

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:30 pm

added an icon to possible mentors
brooks_piggott

Postby Skycast » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:44 am

Rock on awesomeness Brooks.
Skycast

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion