Playbook Sharing Hub

Playbook Sharing Hub

Postby AKH » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:51 am

As pr popular request, here is a place to ask advice about and share playbooks.
AKH

Re: Playbook Sharing Hub

Postby soadeathdealer » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:21 am

Looking for a Off and Def play book for DDSPF21- looking for a mixed playbook or playbooks

ON Off my HC is pro style & OC is Vert hybrid but that will change next season so i want mix it up and do a lot from the Gun but not necessarily all from the Gun . Quick passing is needed as well as play action. I do love to throw deep so like some long passing plays in there . Im all for creativity that creates separation for my receivers and unique ways to get the ball in to playmakers hands. Some quick passed to the rb in case i have issues running would be helpful. Running play wise just plays that will net positive yards and dont take a lot of time to develop.

Def wise my HC likes 4-3 and DC likes 5-2 but i like a mixed playbook that likes to blitz as well as play man to man as well as zone a good mix really that works all around for most situations.

I plan to make some of my own plays but have never attempted it as of yet but ill be playing around with it but want to have a good set of playbooks that I can develop further .

I guess id need the playbooks in the format DDSPF 21 asks for with is .offense and .defense

Any help is appreciated & thank you for your time.
soadeathdealer

Postby JDB » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:18 am

Would like to see more custom plays that utilize play action and pre snap motion
JDB

Postby gbmoore » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:32 pm

We've added some playbooks to get new owners started. Anyone is welcome to download these.

https://www.simnation.net/forums/showth ... post279901
gbmoore

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion