Smaller draft class?

Smaller draft class?

Postby slaphappy » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:46 am

I'd like to link the college game to my USFL league. I've done it in the past, but if I remember right, I didn't like the results..having only 18 teams it seemed like the league was flooded by too much talent every year. Is there a way to control how big the draft class is?
slaphappy

Re: Smaller draft class?

Postby beauforsure » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:05 pm

slaphappy wrote:I'd like to link the college game to my USFL league. I've done it in the past, but if I remember right, I didn't like the results..having only 18 teams it seemed like the league was flooded by too much talent every year. Is there a way to control how big the draft class is?

not sure about trimming the class down, im sure its possible most likely to delete players. however the exported classes are always overflated as oppose to the generated classes. the player position rating for the imported classes are always 90+ coming in. the generated clasess are more leveled off for there postion rating which makes the class more realistic ratings wise. im not sure if this is a bug or not. but also be sure to check the checkbox for the recalc of rookie ratings prior to importing to PF. otherwise itll be worse.
beauforsure

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion