Fan of 20...problem with 21

Fan of 20...problem with 21

Postby Ronm » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:47 pm

Greetings.
Double posted in '20...apologies
I purchased DDSPF 20 and loved it. Just back from a deployment and finally trying 21. I keep trying to create a league and getting a vague "an error has occurred" message...so finally I backed out and tried to load the leagues I keept trying to create...and THAT error message is less vague, but I still don't know where to go with it.
I never had any problems of this type with '20

Error loading league: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Ron\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021\Leagues\TFL\TFL.tmp'.
Ronm

Re: Fan of 20...problem with 21

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:45 pm

We have some troubleshooting tips here. If you get an error creating the league then it won't save properly and won't load properly in the future. I would check the troubleshooting tips first, then double check any mods are installed correctly, etc.

https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... 4000635706
brooks_piggott

Postby The Man » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:25 pm

Not sure if you solved this one, however I had the same problem. Look at be an Avast issue. Create the game as an exemption and you should be good to go.
The Man

Postby Ronm » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:51 pm

The Man wrote:Not sure if you solved this one, however I had the same problem. Look at be an Avast issue. Create the game as an exemption and you should be good to go.

Thank you. I should have updated this...yes that was exactly th problem.
It may be helpful to keep some of these pinned up Brooks?
With no real manual it would help to have problems people encounter easy to find, if I hadn't already loved this game from last year I probably wouldn't have given it a fair chance if I had to wait around for days to figure out the problem...just my 2¢
Ronm

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:51 pm

These things are all over the support and troubleshooting board. We moved most of the manual to the support forum as well so it would all be in one place and we can keep adding to it as we go. The support page is pinned here and it's linked from within the game.
brooks_piggott

Postby Ronm » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:34 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:These things are all over the support and troubleshooting board. We moved most of the manual to the support forum as well so it would all be in one place and we can keep adding to it as we go. The support page is pinned here and it's linked from within the game.

Thank you Brooks
I actually did not know there was a manual there..went there when I read your comment...very cool, answered a lot of questions. :cool:
Ronm

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion