A lot of Qs 2 seasons in.

A lot of Qs 2 seasons in.

Postby Ronm » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:52 am

Good day all.
I have wrapped up my second single player season and seen much more impressive results with regard to realistic scores and stats. I do have some large questions however, and would appreciate any feedback grea totly.

1. I see that you can "export" players, coaches, databases, etc. This seems to be what I need, but the generated files are csv files that almost need a decoder. What I want is a league history where I can go back and see things such as historic boxscores and "what did [player xxxxxxx] do when he was thrown to on 3rd and 8 late in that game last season?"
It adds immersion. My first season history seems to have been overwritten by the export csv files I just did for my second..but that's OK, I simply want to do it correctly going forward..

2- Linked to 1 above...is there a way to decode/understand the csv files generated above? the csv file requires knowing team and player names to go with it...I cannot imagine that league owners or others trying to go back and look at their history would remember that "QB Mahomes is player ID xxxx and line number zzz is that game against the Giants"

3. Also linked...is there ANY easy way to look at team stats from prior seasons?? Trying to see weaknesses in preparing for a draft, but last seasons team stats are all reset to 0 before the draft scouting begins... I can look back and see that, for example, the Bears were 5-11 and HAVE needs lol...but cannot really see if what they need is a stud DE,or a solid RB without looking at every player individually, and even THAT does not give the entire story as that RB that averaged "only" 3.6 YPC *might* not be "the problem" ...maybe he was called on in some situations where a single yard was huge, etc.

I will post further Qs later...these three are all related and a bit pressing at this stage of the postseason.

Thank you
Ronm

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2021 General Discussion